We operates the Space Dice - Farkle free and Space Dice - Farkle Lite (next only Space Dice) mobile applications (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And UseWe collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as:
- Data about your account and game progress (not for Lite version)
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID)
- Data about your device, such as device type, operating system and language
- General location data (eg. what country you are from)
- Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data inside the Service
Use of DataSpace Dice uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of DataYour information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Slovakia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Slovakia and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Legal RequirementsSpace Dice may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Space Dice
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of DataThe security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Service ProvidersWe may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
AnalyticsWe may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Google's AdwordsWe use Google's Adwords conversion tracking to monitor whether adverts we pay for result in people downloading our apps. Click for details about Google Adwords.
Google Play Services (not for Lite version)We use Google Play Services for sharing your progress in game with another players. Click for details about Google Play Services.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.